Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Blog 1

So now i have my blog site up and running, i will talk about my major project ideas. I'm going to build an animated flash web page for myself to house my portfolio. i suppose my one sentence about my assignments purpose would be
" To display my skills to potential employers to help gain employment."

Like any web page it will be interactive but will demonstrate my abilities to built web pages and also encorperate my skills of animation. These are two areas i intend to work in in the future. I figure realistically i have a better chance at getting a web design job over an animation one but i still want to demonstrate both skills so i thought I'd merge them together. I hope your excited because it is going to blow your mind!

1 comment:

Petra said...

great, really want to see great work from u